Monday, March 12, 2007

Sadly, week 2 has come and gone...

I am already getting depressed at the thought of this show ending. I
realized that when we were all in our big pile at the end of the show
Saturday night.

So to my fellow cast members in general: I'm so glad I met all of
you. Some of you I have known for awhile and have just never done a
show with you and some I just met during our first rehearsal. Many of
you I would count as friends now and many of you I will see again
soon. As always, a few people have become very dear to me and I will
miss them terribly (you know who you are), but even those of you that
I have not had the opportunity to get to know as well - you are all
so talented and I am grateful for the chance to have worked with you
on this great show.

Isabelle - Thank you for becoming my theater wife during this show.
I'm sure Sarah won't mind that you stepped into that role.

Matt - We are definitely going to be hang-out buddies. I am so glad I
got the opportunity to finally get to know you.

Jeff W - Sorry for all the shit I give you. It comes out of love
(LOL). Seriously, you are very talented and I wish you luck with
Orange Girls and I sincerely hope to work with you again in the future.

Jeff P. - YAY! We finally got to do a show together. You are
definitely a teen angel... and a very talented one at that.

Beth - Stiff my ass! Just remember I am right across the street if
you ever need a lunch buddy.

Joe - You can't leave! You are one of the few people who appreciate
my "coat hanger" jokes.

B.C. - Your true identity is safe with me. You are the coolest
greaser in the "world".

Kine' - You are amazing. I love hearing you sing every night. Thanks
for making me feel like I'm funny!

Lainie - I can't imagine how tough this was with a new child and all
but you do a magnificent job. I hope to get to work with you again.

Katie - I loved watching you erase all pieces of Katie out of Jan.
The Twinkie in the hair thing made me laugh!

Mara - What kind of nurse wears such whory nail polish? (hee hee) You really look great up there... wild hair and all.

Chris - I am so sorry you broke your arm. What a freaking trooper. If
I am at Six Flags I'll be sure to catch you at Miss Kitty's.

Erin - I wish you luck on everything you do. I admire you for really
making the conscious decision to follow your art where ever it takes
you.

Cindy - Sorry you didn't get to dance in the show, but you play a
great ball buster!

Brendan - Not bad for your first musical my man. I know you were
nervous but you do a great job!

AND FINALLY:

Scott Miller - Thank you again for giving me the opportunity to
perform. It never ceases to amaze me how your vision really makes
every show one I can be proud to say I was in. Not only that, but I
am glad to have gotten to be your friend. I have very few close
confidants in this world and I am proud to call you one of them.


Enough moosh for now. We still have two more weekends!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Scott,

Just an old friend who happened by your blog by pure happenstance, but it was good to see your face. I think of you and your family on occassions and have fond memories.

Amy Watkins
amym_watkins@hotmail.com