Thursday, March 8, 2007

Second Week and Counting...

Tonight starts the second week of the run. I am still not feeling 100% but I feel 1000% better than I did Saturday. So far the reviews have been pretty good. I think Scott prepared them all for what they were going to see and no one came in expecting to see the movie version. The audience has been a little strange in that they are all very "quiet". They laugh, but they do it quietly. They react, but they do it quietly. As long as they enjoy themselves, that's all that matters.

It's funny how during rehearsals you think "I can't wait until the show starts so I can have some days off to rest", but when the run arrives and you have those off days, you really miss the people you are doing the show with. I really can't wait to see everyone tonight and find out how their week was and joke around with everyone (except Korinko... what a dick! [hee hee]). I am having cast withdrawals.

Ooooo... we had our first cast party Saturday. Thanks to our host Jeff Wright (your house is disturbingly clean). I won't give all the juicy details, but lets just say, both Matt and I were seriously disturbed at some of the events of the evening.

I will try to tell more as the run goes on. If you haven't seen the show yet, get your tickets fast, we are starting to sell out (especially Saturdays) early in the week.

No comments: