Thursday, January 25, 2007

Hair show...


If you've been reading my blog, you'll know that I am having to deal with longer hair than I am used to. Plus, we are under a cut restriction by Scott (he threatened to castrate us... not in so many words but I read the subtext).

So I've been doing some research on greased hair and thinking about what style Doody may have. I have dug up some interesting photos and to the left is where I think I am heading.

For the rest of you greasers... there is a great site to do some research.... http://www.slickville.com

2 comments:

Scott Miller said...

I love that hair, dude! That's so Doody (who, incidentally, I believe was so nicknamed because he always carries a load around in his pants, just try and prove me wrong!).

Erin Marie Hogan said...

Wow, that looks much like my dad.