Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Sooo...

...not going to be off book tonight! Unfortunately I didn't manage my
time well this weekend, but in my defense I had to take the Christmas
tree down (yep! I still had it up and it was lit!) and of course that
led to rearranging the living room which led to the discovery of a
dog hair convention under my couch and love-seat which led to the
thought of me having to clean, which led to the purchase of a new
vacuum (because I hated my old one... and yes the new one sucks like
a Hoover [because it is a Hoover]).... and finally on Sunday night I
sat down (after scrubbing the fire place stones because I was
convinced they were porous enough to hold dust and could be causing
allergies) in time to watch "Desperate Housewives" (guilty pleasure).
I didn't even practice the guitar... which I should have and now,
even though my living room and dining room are spotless, I still feel
like a slacker because I didn't meet my goal of being off book and
the rest of the house still looks like shit, especially after you see
the clean rooms.

And I know what you are thinking: "Why didn't you work on them last
night?" Well smart asses, I did, but "Heroes" came on and I frickin'
love that show and next thing you know its 9:00, so I started
studying then and in between letting the dogs out (I call them the
"boyz"...the "z" makes them cool) and trying to fight the urge to run
down to Dairy Queen and woof down a huge blizzard (trying to loose
the "not doing a show" weight), I didn't accomplish much.

I may try a little study today during lunch, etc. at work, but we all
know how that goes.

So to my fellow cast members and Scott, I apologize for my OCD/ADD
and I promise I will not let you down.

No comments: