Monday, February 5, 2007

I can smell the testerone on your breath!!!

We learned our final dance yesterday - "All Choked Up" (they replaced it with "Better Shape Up" in the movie...dumb-asses). Never did I think we would be doing push-ups in the middle of a dance number and grunting like we are having sex (there's a visual for everyone reading), but the number kicks ass! Its boys against girls in this dance and I got to tell ya', I think the skirts could learn a lot from the guys. GO BACK TO THE KITCHEN WHERE YOU BELONG LADIES!!! They think they are so sly pushing us down on our knees, but what straight man wouldn't want to be at crotch level to his girl :P. Barry (Kenicke) got out of the push-ups because he had to take his Brazilian cousin to see Piazza at the Fox (Did I mention his cousin is BRAZILIAN?).

Tonight is clean-up night for all the dances. What a great idea... It will be great just to dedicate a whole rehearsal to polishing (or un-polishing... whatever the look we are going for is). OH YEAH! We move into the Artloft tonight too. And G.P., if you read my blog, I am working on the license plates (I have all the way up to Louisiana done).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you have a ѕрam problеm on thiѕ
wеbsite; I аlsο am a blogger, and I was wonԁering your
situation; wwe havе developeԁ some nice mеthods and wе are
lookіng to ѕwap mеthods ωith othеrs, ρleаse
shoot me an email if intеrested.

Also vіѕit my wеblog ... Raspberry Pi Specifications

Anonymous said...

It's great that you are getting ideas from this paragraph as well as from our argument made at
this place.

My website; kredīti internetā