Wednesday, February 7, 2007

I can't hold it in anymore!
I'm in love with...

... this show (bet you thought I was going to say something juicy...psych). We had the best rehearsal last night. Not because we learned something new and interesting (like rolling on the floor with hubcaps in our hands [props to Robin on that new move]), or because I had some miraculous character realization that told me Doody was in fact a serial killer or anything.

It's because we were able to take the time to fix little issues and polish a little tarnish. Not only for choreography but for songs as well. And then we walked through the show scene by scene so everyone was able to get familiar with exits and entrances and how to move around the theater and the set. It sounds really silly, but nothing makes you feel more comfortable than having that breathing room to learn exactly what you are doing.

Costume fittings are Saturday... I have lost weight since the first measurements (YAY) so I hope it all goes well... OH YEAH! Our first full run-thru is Thursday. I'll let you know how that goes.

P.S. Beth, send me your info and I'll pass it on to the right peeps.

4 comments:

Scott Miller said...

Boy, what a shocker! I thought sure you were gonna say you were in love with heroin! Or maybe Nick Kelly...

Scott Tripp said...

You're not supposed to let people know about NICK Scott. That was our little secret!

Scott Miller said...

So the heroin's not a secret...?

Scott Tripp said...

How do you think I'm loosing the weight?